我只是一个会为一些可爱的东西掉眼泪的雌性小动物。
I’m just a female animal who tears up in front of cute little things.
我不在乎别人喜不喜欢它们,
I don’t care if others like them as I do;
我很伤心我需要表达,这就是全部了。
I’m sad, and I need to express, that’s all.
我不知道在这座城市一天要发生多少场闹剧,
I have no idea how many things happened here today,
可我从没奢望自己属于这里,我从不感觉自己属于任何地方,或者说很少感觉到。
Yet I never wish to belong; I never feel belonged, not to anywhere.
我对世界来说从来都是过客,我觉得自己属于一个看不见的地方。
I pass the world by, finding solace only in the unseen.
我属于那些我永远抓不住的时刻和感受。
I belong to those moments I can never grasp.
我翻箱倒柜找遍了
I searched through all my corners and pages,
想找出对于我状态的精确的表达
Trying to find an expression for those fleeting memories,
我还是说不出
But still, I couldn’t find a word.
我开始流泪了
I begin to tear up,
感觉哽在喉咙里
Feelings caught in my throat like a lump,
头痛,泪腺堵塞
A headache… I have a clogged tear gland again.
我想说不出来是一种幸运
It will remain a secret,
它会永远是个秘密
Where language can never reach.
好在他是个秘密,
Maybe it’s better this way;
这使得我们还可以相爱
It keeps us in love,
永远努力取得理解
It keeps us trying—trying to understand each other, Even if it means a destined failure.
相爱就像是你永远哽咽在我喉咙上。
Loving you is having a lump in my throat…
“I love you”—it’s not as easy to decipher as it seems…(Let me decipher you, if not the world.)
这首歌我已经单曲循环好久了
I’ve been repeating this song forever,
醒来才注意到。
Only noticed it when something woke me.